Join us at Thekchen Choling and be an active Bodhisttva! If you have the heart to serve Buddha and all beings, we welcome you to join our Dharma Family!
1.Dharma Propagation & Outreach Executive
Duties & responsibilities
– Perform administration and operations of our Dharma education programs namely the Dharma Junior classes, Dharma Youth and Dharma Adult courses.
– Coordinate the training, and bonding programs for teachers, volunteers and parents.
– Assist in the planning and coordination the marketing and promotion of the courses.
– Involved in the creation of Dharma education curriculums and help to document and archive Dharma curriculums.
– Assist to maintain and update the SOP for Dharma education team
– Assist in developing and implementing of volunteer management and training programs
– Coordinate and plan events, activities and training programmes for volunteers.
– Assist in developing and coordinating dharma outreach activities and events such as orientation
– Coordinate corporate visit requests, identify and liaise with the appropriate internal hosts to plan, arrange and facilitate the visit.
– Oversee all arrangements for administrative and logistical set-up pertaining to corporate visits.
– Manage volunteers for photography and videography duties and work with events and inter-departments to ensure awareness of events.
– Any other ad hoc duties pertaining to Dharma propagation or outreach projects
– Min Diploma in any discipline, preferably with 2 years of relevant experiences in volunteer management, outreach etc
– Good Administrative skills
– Excellent facilitating, communication, problem-solving and influencing skills
– Good writing skills and computer skills
– Proactive, people-oriented, team player, cheerful, positive and committed
– Ability to multi-task and work within time frame with minimal supervision
– Required to be able to work on weekends
2. Accounts & HR Executive (x2)
Duties & responsibilities
• Prepare/Assist Full Set of accounts during Month-end closing (AR, AP, GL, Giro collection, Financial and Management Reports, Variance Analysis)
• Assist in Financial budgeting and forecasting
• Support internal and external audits
• Prepare and maintain Fixed Asset Register
• Assist in HR matters (Recruitment, Payroll, Leave etc)
• Maintain and updating of Admin, Finance and HR records
• Any other ad-hoc and administrative duties as required and assigned by HOD
• Diploma / LCCI Certification or equivalent, with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experiences
• Good knowledge in Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS)
• Proficient in MS office, Excel, PowerPoint and accounting software
• Good writing skills and computer skills
• Good Administrative and Organisational skills
• Excellent facilitating, communication, problem-solving and influencing skills
• Proactive, people-oriented, team player, cheerful, positive and committed
• Ability to multi-task and work within time frame with minimal supervision
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please email your resume to our HR dept at firstname.lastname@example.org.