Group Prayer Sessions
Mahayana Prayer Sessions
- On every 1st day of the lunar month, there will be Invocation of the Buddhas and Food Offering at 11am and Chinese Recitation of Amitabha Sutra & the Sutra of Great Cundi Dharani, the Heart of the Mother of Seven Koti Buddhas at 8pm.
- On every 15th day of the lunar month, there will invocation of the Buddhas and Food Offering at 11am and Chinese Recitation of 88 Buddhas Confession Sutra and Namgyalma Sutra at 8pm.
- For dates of celebrations for various Buddhas and Bodhisattvas and other prayer sessions, please refer to our online monthly calendar.
Tibetan Prayer Sessions
- Guru Puja performed every 2nd Saturday at 5pm
Weekly Dharma Teachings
Weekly Dharma Teachings conducted by Singha Rinpoche:
- Dharma Teaching (English) – Every Thursday, 7.30pm
- Dharma Teaching (Chinese) – Every Friday, 7.30pm
Chinese Chanting and Instrument Class
Every Monday 8pm to 9.30pm