Join us and our friends from TCCL Youth on a journey of self-discovery!
Evolve (the Thekchen Choling Youth Group) caters to the needs and aspirations of 13 to 18 year-olds of any race, religion and gender. Our programs and activities are based on our foundational principles:
- We celebrate the innate goodness in everyone and we want to unleash the full potential in every individual
- We know our actions have the power to benefit one and all
- We must experience the living Dharma, not conceptualize it
- We are proud to be Champions of the Dharma
- A snapshot of our recent activities include:
- Our programs help youths understand the spirit of their generation and empower them to be courageous, caring, successful and socially responsible citizens of their time through creating a caring and loving environment for them. Whether it is through our self-awareness programs or community outreach initiatives, we actively equip youths with practical skills and life-affirming values.
- Volunteerism in local communities (e.g., The BESAR Project, Yellow Ribbon Fundraising Project etc.)
- Weekly interaction sessions organised by semester (featuring both indoor and outdoor activities)
- Personal development courses
- Leadership training
- We are more than just another youth group. Join us today!